Blue Air and ATPLcenter join Wayman Aviation Academy in offering a world class EASA Job Guaranteed solution for pilots interested in flying thorugh Europe. The program is 100% job guaranteed, students start flying in Europe within 14 to 18 months.
Earn your Private Pilot (PPL), Instrument Rating (IR), and time building to 200 hours with Wayman in South Florida. After PPL cadets begin online EASA theory studies to master the 14 subject tests. Commercial Single and Multi-engine add-ons are earned in Romania. Then students recieved line and type ratings to begin flying Blue Air's fleet of 737 aircraft throughout Europe.
The program provides USA and European pilot licenses. (FAA PPL and IR & EASA ATPL Frozen).
- Open to Citizens from any country.
- Work Permit for Europe is provided.
- Upon completion of the program, you will be enrolled by Blue Air- Romania with the net salary of $3,000/mo
- Start earning net salary of $1,000/mo during the Line Training even before enrollment.
- Cadets will be enrolled for 1 year minimum. The contract may be extended each year.
- Cadets will be stationed at one of the Blue Air hubs scattered throughout the European Union.
- Upon fulfilling 5-year of service with Blue Air in the same country, you will be eligible for European citizenship.
- US citizens are tax free of their salaries in Europe due to US Tax regulations (ask for details).
- 80hrs flight per month is guaranteed by Blue Air. Extra payment for over-hours.
- Availability to make 1500hrs in 1-2 years, together with training hours results in ICAO ATPL.
Interview Guaranteed training is also available with Blue Air.
ATPLcenter is the US representative of Blue Air - Romania
Blue Air is the largest air carrier based in Romania with routes throughout Europe to Barcelona, London, Paris and more. IT has a growing fleet of modern 737 aircraft. Accelerate your career and see the world.